We have a store!
I can't believe it's up and running haha! Anyway, some people that couldn't come to the rally expressed interest in buying patches and such, so I set up a simple store with prices that I think are fair for covering costs of mailing, transactions fees, and tiny bit for the kitty.

https://pa2a.org/store/
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]
Sweet.
We also had our first sale already haha! I posted it at facebook, instagram, and arfcom.
Pretty cool, we've sold a bunch of patches so far!
That is awesome! The Yinz Can't Take It flag got some really nice publicity from the media on Monday. found many pictures of it from different sites.
JustinHEMI Wrote:Pretty cool, we've sold a bunch of patches so far!
the cafepress thing kind of sucked. this is much simpler.
i have a 2A patch fetish.

edit:..and i'm still trying to get used to the way this forum works.
Yeah it's hard to get used to something that works well across all platforms with modern features. :D
(06-13-2020, 01:08 AM)JustinHEMI Wrote: Yeah it's hard to get used to something that works well across all platforms with modern features. Big Grin
nah, just took a few minutes. it is a forum format i've never worked with before. it's cool.
the patches look great and arrived quickly, they have found themselves hot glued to various surfaces and photos may be pending, really depends on if i remember.