This may go away.
Considering the purpose of this forum, "off topic" may go away.
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]
Nahhh I'm going to need somewhere to talk to myself.
(03-12-2020, 02:36 AM)TheGreenMan Wrote: Nahhh I'm going to need somewhere to talk to myself.

I'm just going to listen to you talk to yourself.  Wink  

I can see some value in it for letting people get to know each other as they come on and join.  If it starts to become a problem then I say kill it.  Hopefully between me and Green Man we can keep any issues at bay so that doesn't happen.
As long as it doesn't become another Poofa Lounge, it should be fine. I don't want "off topic" to undermine the core principles of PA2A.
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]
(03-12-2020, 03:23 PM)JustinHEMI Wrote: As long as it doesn't become another Poofa Lounge, it should be fine. I don't want "off topic" to undermine the core principles of PA2A.
Definitely
(03-12-2020, 03:23 PM)JustinHEMI Wrote: As long as it doesn't become another Poofa Lounge, it should be fine. I don't want "off topic" to undermine the core principles of PA2A.

I'm sure we could come up with a set of rules and topics we would like to stick to and others we are going to stay away from with no issues at all.
The problem with anything off-topic, is that everyone has an opinion.
(03-17-2020, 07:57 AM)Gun Wrote: The problem with anything off-topic, is that everyone has an opinion.

Well it's good thing that only mine matters.  Big Grin