Say hi!
(03-18-2020, 10:19 AM)Dino412 Wrote: Howdy folks! I am far from a newbie, but i'll tolerate it...for now.
My username is the same as my username on SKSboards.com, where I've been 
hangin' out since 2014 i think. Glad to be here and I think I see a fellow sks boards member here
Hodgie??
Welcome
Finally getting my head above water at work to post.  Same name at PAFOA.
Resident commie checking in.
(03-18-2020, 10:19 AM)Dino412 Wrote: Howdy folks! I am far from a newbie, but i'll tolerate it...for now.
My username is the same as my username on SKSboards.com, where I've been 
hangin' out since 2014 i think. Glad to be here and I think I see a fellow sks boards member here
Hodgie??
Hey Dino it's Hodgie, I am going by a new name over here at least for now. Hopefully we will be moving forward over here and getting some things organized for the future of PA gun rights.

Glad to have you!
Hello all!
I’m a long-time lurker from Poofa that feels the need to keep up with current events.
(03-21-2020, 11:34 PM)arks Wrote: Hello all!
I’m a long-time lurker from Poofa that feels the need to keep up with current events.
Welcome.
arks Wrote:Hello all!

Welcome!
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]
I'm t1066 over at PAFOA.

I try and make the rallies when I can get the time away from work.
(03-22-2020, 11:34 PM)torin3 Wrote: I'm t1066 over at PAFOA.

I try and make the rallies when I can get the time away from work.
Welcome aboard
howard stiffy here.

some of yinz have seen me around.
Hey there .. same name on pofoa.  I don't post much, but I read a bit.
Welcome!
Both of y'all!
[Image: Screenshot-20200313-111621-Chrome.jpg]
Welcome gents, glad to have you!
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]
Welcome and welcome
Howdy Folks..PA_Robert here, same on PAFOA.

Sorry I've been out of the loop. I've been in involved with The III% er Originals -PA (TPO-PA). It's been a very busy month or two.

Then TPO-PA broke away from the national group two weeks ago and became PA Society of Conservative Communities (don't ask, I didn't come up with that name)

...and now our little group of about 40 people here in the 12 NW counties of PA are independent from PSOCC. We have some very active members, when life doesn't get in the way.

I can't guarantee everyone will come here but at least I am back and I should have some time.
I'm here from PAFOA.   You can figure out who I am.

Good to see all of the regulars over here too.
(06-02-2020, 07:57 PM)alpacagun Wrote: I'm here from PAFOA.   You can figure out who I am.

Hey baby. Big Grin
Finally got my ass in gear and got registered - Actually I thought my previous registration with the old forum would automatically migrate to here.  Wrong thinking on my part.

Glad to be here, looks like it will be a good place as a clearing house for combining all the rallies, etc.
Ron
USAF Ret (E-8)
NRA Life (Benefactor)
(03-23-2020, 11:55 AM)howard stiffy Wrote: howard stiffy here.

some of yinz have seen me around.

Are you Old Fat and Ugly?   

If you're not the Howard I'm thinking of, you're going to be really offended by the question.   Big Grin

(06-02-2020, 11:21 PM)Blackcat Outdoors Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 07:57 PM)alpacagun Wrote: I'm here from PAFOA.   You can figure out who I am.

Hey baby. Big Grin

Ahh, I can't escape it.
Same username on PAFOA and AR15.com. Don't post much anymore, but read daily. Good to be with fellow patriots.