Next Rally
What's everyone's thoughts on organizing something here in the Pittsburgh area?  I think it's important that we do something in the next few weeks, even if its smaller/local until we get this rescheduled.
I don't know if I can make it out there, but since so many of you were coming from the Pittsburgh area, go for it!
We're back on for Monday, but yes, I wouldn't mind looking at doing something in Pedutos face again.
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]
OK - so we did NOT need a supplemental rally for June 8th, and I'm super grateful for that.

With that said - we should at least start to discuss whats next, even if its months out. Good planning requires time and forethought. Peduto here in PIT has already started to announce his "sweeping" Police reform, I can only imagine he'll take another shot at guns next.
Yes in my rally goals thread, I through out an idea for some goals, please give your thoughts there.
Just doing a brain dump at the moment:
We're less than 6 months away from a MAJOR election. Getting attention is key; we need more presence, rally's and good speakers. We need to get people that identify what we have to lose if this election doesn't go our way, and not only Trump. Everything down to local elections is huge. Promoting 2A priorities is going to come with being pretty political the rest of this year. Try to partner with pro-2a candidates here in PA and promote them/us at the same time.

More to come, that's all I have at the moment.
I'm starting to see another DC rally being planned. I'm not sure who is doing it. They're calling it the "2nd annual..," which some of us went to the first last year. I don't know who actually put that on.
DC could certainly stand to see several Yinzer flags flying...especially seeing as I'm sure none of us can bring anything else to an event there. Any other details you've heard so far?
Sorry been busy at work. I will start gathering details about this and the VCDL rally in the coming day and week.
HARRISBURG — Answering the people’s demands that Gov. Tom Wolf’s tyrannical abuse of emergency powers must be stopped and never imposed again, State Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) officially confirmed today that this year’s Rally to Protect Your Right to Keep and Bear Arms will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 29, beginning at 11 a.m., on the front steps of the Capitol, in Harrisburg.
(07-29-2020, 08:47 PM)JDA58 Wrote: HARRISBURG — Answering the people’s demands that Gov. Tom Wolf’s tyrannical abuse of emergency powers must be stopped and never imposed again, State Representative Daryl Metcalfe (R-Butler) officially confirmed today that this year’s Rally to Protect Your Right to Keep and Bear Arms will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 29, beginning at 11 a.m., on the front steps of the Capitol, in Harrisburg.

Going to start a new thread right now.
To follow up on this, I haven't yet tried jumping into another rally specifically for PA2A because I had a feeling this was going to happen, plus there's the DC rally coming up, and Virginia again in January.

Part of our goal is supporting other rallies and I didn't want to create competing rallies. Already I heard of a competing rally for September.

Anyone is free to begin planning a rally outside of these under the PA2A banner.
you you have the dates for the DC rally?
I finally got around to posting dedicated threads for the DC rally and the VCDL rally.
Awesome, ty. I definitely want to make the VCDL rally, that looked amazing last year.