New store item coming soon! PRE-ORDER NOW!!
<Posted at Justin's request>

We are pleased to announce that we are very close to finalizing our first order for a PA2A branded "Guns Save Lives" sticker, similar to the one made popular in VA by the VCDL! These will be an inexpensive item to hand out at rallies to promote both the 2A cause, and this site.

They will eventually be offered here in the online store, but for now, we are asking for donations and/or pre-orders the help cover the cost of the initial order. Please visit the main page to make your donation/order (https://pa2a.org/).

For each dollar you donate, we will send out a sheet of 6 stickers **IF REQUESTED**. You are not obligated to take the stickers, or to take the full amount that corresponds with your donation. Please specify exactly how many sheets (if any) you wish to receive.

They will be 3" round stickers, bright orange with black text, identical to the one shown below, except that "PA2A.ORG" will replace "VCDL.ORG." We plan to place the order some time this week, and hope to be able to begin fulfillment by 8/17. We will update this thread as we make progress.

We may need to reevaluate pricing and postage once we have them in hand, so consider this an introductory offer. Sufficient notice will be given before any pricing change.

[Image: 20200804-160406.jpg]
Thanks for taking the lead on these!
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]
Nice gnbrotz! Let's get as many of these as we can to hand out at the 9/29 rally. DM me if you need any help with this effort!
We need help with covering costs. We have just enough in the kitty to cover, but to put it all on stickers will drain us.

If folks are willing to kick in, it would be appreciated as noted in the op.

We're also going to sell them on the website.
(08-06-2020, 03:05 AM)pens87pgh Wrote: Nice gnbrotz!  Let's get as many of these as we can to hand out at the 9/29 rally.  DM me if you need any help with this effort!

Will will absolutely have plenty to hand out, with plenty to spare for anyone who would like to buy a few dozen for themselves. As Justin noted, donations and/or purchasing will be the best way to help recoup the initial costs of this endeavor.
The print shop called to inform me that the proof sheet is ready for inspection, but the stock they received ("fluorescent orange") is not as bright as the sample I brought in. I'm going to go by in person tomorrow to see the specifics and discuss potential options to get a better color match.
Sounds good. No purchases yet, but there's not many people on this forum. Let me know and I'll shoot over the costs.
I'll take a bunch. Message me for how much you need to be good.
Sorry, I haven't been around much lately. I'll contact Justin for some more info, but I'll lick in.
(08-16-2020, 01:42 AM)PA_Robert Wrote: I'll take a bunch.  Message me for how much you need to be good.

(08-17-2020, 02:05 AM)Blackcat Outdoors Wrote: Sorry, I haven't been around much lately.  I'll contact Justin for some more info, but I'll lick in.

I'm still waiting to hear back from my local printer on a match for the stock. I am pleased that the printer was willing and able to physically mail a sample to their vendor, to make a visual comparison, but obviously that that takes a little time.

We're still at "1 sheet of 6 stickers" for every dollar donated, though we will confirm with each donor, so no one unexpectedly gets a couple hundred stickers in their mailbox if they only wanted a couple of dozen!
I received and approved the stock color match today. Hope to have them in hand by the end of next week.

[Image: IMG-20200820-154331.jpg]
nice!
Stickers are here!

Look for them in the store soon, and at an event near you!

[Image: 20200824-170151.jpg]
[Image: 20200824-164631.jpg]
I'll try to get them up today.
https://pa2a.org/store/Guns-Save-Lives-s...p230385769