Hi everyone......
Just joined up, saw a post about the forum on IG. 
A little about me...... 
I'm 41. Lived in huntingdon county most of my life. Been into guns and shooting since I could hold a rifle. 

I've got a page over on Instagram, using the same "stronger_together_pa" handle. Been running it as a side page for a few weeks now. I was inspired by a guy who goes by "stronger_together_va" from virginia, after the 1/20 Richmond rally. I really liked his idea, and wanted to utilize it in PA. After I talked to him and explained what i wanted to do, he said he didn't mind and actually suggested that i use the "stronger_together_" thing as well. 

The brass tacks is, someone DMs me their county. I don't want, or need, real names, street addresses, phone numbers...... just a county. It's made note of along with your IG handle, and stored safely and discretely in a format that's easy to destroy should someone try to get the info. Anyhow, from this info, I connect people with others in their county, or in surrounding counties. 
So far, I've got very, very strong showings from the Philly and Pittsburgh areas. The "T" in the middle, pennsyltucky, northern appalachiastan, whatever you want to call it, not so much. I've got a couple guys in the counties around me, a couple guys up in the northwestern corner, and a couple guys up in the northeastern corner. 
The goal of all of this is to get guys networking, learning from and teaching one another, forming their own little groups, organizing and training together.
(03-12-2020, 09:10 PM)Stronger_together_pa Wrote: Just joined up, saw a post about the forum on IG. 
A little about me...... 
I'm 41. Lived in huntingdon county most of my life. Been into guns and shooting since I could hold a rifle. 

I've got a page over on Instagram, using the same "stronger_together_pa" handle. Been running it as a side page for a few weeks now. I was inspired by a guy who goes by "stronger_together_va" from virginia, after the 1/20 Richmond rally. I really liked his idea, and wanted to utilize it in PA. After I talked to him and explained what i wanted to do, he said he didn't mind and actually suggested that i use the "stronger_together_" thing as well. 

The brass tacks is, someone DMs me their county. I don't want, or need, real names, street addresses, phone numbers...... just a county. It's made note of along with your IG handle, and stored safely and discretely in a format that's easy to destroy should someone try to get the info. Anyhow, from this info, I connect people with others in their county, or in surrounding counties. 
So far, I've got very, very strong showings from the Philly and Pittsburgh areas. The "T" in the middle, pennsyltucky, northern appalachiastan, whatever you want to call it, not so much. I've got a couple guys in the counties around me, a couple guys up in the northwestern corner, and a couple guys up in the northeastern corner. 
The goal of all of this is to get guys networking, learning from and teaching one another, forming their own little groups, organizing and training together.
I followed your ig. I'll check it out.  Mines simply blackcatoutdoors there and on YouTube as well.
(03-12-2020, 10:49 PM)Blackcat Outdoors Wrote: I followed your ig. I'll check it out.  Mines simply blackcatoutdoors there and on YouTube as wwell.

Thanks, I followed you back.
Very cool! Welcome and glad to have you aboard!

You get to the essence of this rebirth of PA2A, to unite people from all over the Commonwealth on a singular issue, the 2A and Article 1 Section 21 of the PA Constitution.

We're trying to have parallel avenues going, using a social media side and a forum based side. The forum is probably better for deep planning of rallies and such, with social media being the planning/recruiting tool.

We have people that like to use one or the other, and we have the PA2A wordpress as the central hub between these avenues.
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]