Forum Suggestion
It would be a good idea to have a forum section for posting information about preparing for a rally - any rally.

That might include info about how to dress warm or keep cool, how to make signs or where to get signs made, etc.

There might also be a need for a forum section on 2A/Gun Contacts - Such as shooting clugs (some contact person), gun stores (contact person), etc. This would be a pool of contacts from which local rallies could create mailing lists or phone calls, etc. to organizations whose members would/should attend and support 2A issues.

Glad to see this effort to support in parallel, rather than compete with, other 2A support organizations.

No other issues will be important if Freedom is not defended - Keeping & Supporting the 2A is critical to remind those who would deny us our Rightful Freedoms that the Founding Fathers urged that there be consequences to crossing the line.

[Image: image.php?u=13958&type=sigpic&dateline=1350441360]
(03-13-2020, 12:53 AM)Imminentdanger Wrote: It would be a good idea to have a forum section for posting information about preparing for a rally - any rally.

That might include info about how to dress warm or keep cool, how to make signs or where to get signs made, etc.

There might also be a need for a forum section on 2A/Gun Contacts - Such as shooting clugs (some contact person), gun stores (contact person), etc. This would be a pool of contacts from which local rallies could create mailing lists or phone calls, etc. to organizations whose members would/should attend and support 2A issues.

Glad to see this effort to support in parallel, rather than compete with, other 2A support organizations.

No other issues will be important if Freedom is not defended - Keeping & Supporting the 2A is critical to remind those who would deny us our Rightful Freedoms that the Founding Fathers urged that there be consequences to crossing the line.

Thanks for the tips!
[Image: image.php?u=33476&type=sigpic&dateline=1441745850]
The greatest value of rallies is what comes out of them, rather than the mere act of having the public sight of those assembled in speech.  Networking, instruction, directed activities, and the mutual stimulation of ethic is where you can really make a rally more than the sum of its parts.

My best advice for the individual attending such events is to be both an internal skeptic and an outwardly great listener.  There are both very neat and very absurd things that you will find out if you interface with people.  You have to make contact with people to learn, and to work with them later.  Talk to as many people as you can, within and without organizations.  Many obstacles we face are from the supposed 'inside', coming from those we are expected to trust to be our advocates and representatives.  They are humans, too.

We have a great lack of continuing institutional knowledge because we do not make the exceptional effort to discover and employ.  You have to reach out and fight burn out.  You have to stay on people.  Atrophy is human, and entropy is universal.  Unless you go out into the world, you will be consumed by it.  You have to be vigilant to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

How do I know these things?  I have been to rallies.  I have analyzed others second-hand.  I have gone to our state supreme court and have demanded constitutional carry.  I have seen who does and does not show up for the fight.  I've never done my best but I've seen promise in myself and others, and I know there are ways we can improve individually and collectively, by leaps and bounds.

- Hobson