2021 Harrisburg 2A Rally
OK folks, there's been WAY too much silence on this site.  It's time to start thinking about Metcalfe's upcoming rally that *hopefully* happens on June 7th.  What are we thinking for our role in getting attendance here?  This year is way too fucking important to ignore.
Put in for the day off
the site lives!
Do we plan to go whether or not Daryl & Kim hear about a "credible threat" and cancel?
Yes, granted there is some major reason that would really change our minds. If the same type of scenario plays out as it did last year, I would still expect to be there.
Cool Cool
i think we still need to fix email subs
Il will be there for the rally. I would like to donate some mags and a few pre-programmed baofengs to raffle off for free in the name of PA2A if thats cool. We would just need to get a roll of raffle tickets.
(04-29-2021, 12:46 PM)calzonewdippingsauce Wrote: Il will be there for the rally. I would like to donate some mags and a few pre-programmed baofengs to raffle off for free in the name of PA2A if thats cool. We would just need to get a roll of raffle tickets.

We can't legally do a raffle without a SGOC license. Rob said he applied for one, but it won't be issued in time for this rally.